New Cutting Edge Pre intermediate | sarah cunningham, peter moorNew Cutting Edge Pre – intermediate help you improve your English skill after finish New Cutting Edge Elementary course.
- New reading and listening texts bring the real world to the classroom
- New activities and tasks present, practise and extend the language in meaningful contexts
- New Study… Practise… Remember! sections combine study skills with consolidation to encourage students to learn more effectively
- New Mini-checks allow students to monitor their progress
- New Pronunciation boxes develop ear-training skills
- New design and layout makes the course even easier to follow
About Author of New Cutting Edge
Sarah Cunningham has been working in ELT for 16 years, as a teacher, teacher trainer and Director of Studies. She has worked in Greece, Spain, Hungary, Argentina and the UK, and for the last ten years she has been involved in writing ELT materials. As well as Cutting Edge (Longman), she is the co-author of five titles in the Making Headway series, three of which she co-wrote with Peter Moor. Frances Eales is an experienced teacher and teacher trainer who has worked in numerous countries around the world including the UK, France, Hungary, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand and Russia. She is currently working as a teacher trainer at International House, London and is the co-author of the Workbooks for Cutting Edge Intermediate and Upper Intermediate.
Jane Comyns-Carr has been involved in ELT for the last 18 years. She has worked in the roles of teacher, Director of Studies and teacher trainer in Spain, Italy, Poland, Lithuania, Greece and the UK. Jane is the co-author of the Workbooks for Cutting Edge Intermediate and Upper Intermediate
Download links from 4share.com :
- New Cutting Edge Pre intermediate Student's book
- New Cutting Edge Pre intermediate Work book
- New Cutting Edge Pre intermediate Teacher Resource book
- Workbook CD