Speaking for IELTS – Karen Kovacs | Collins English for ExamsIf your speaking is preventing you from getting the score you need in IELTS, Speaking for IELTS can help. Don’t let one skill hold you back. Speaking for IELTS has been specially created for learners of English who plan to take the IELTS exam to demonstrate that they have the required ability to communicate effectively in English, either at work or at university.
- audio CDs provide interviews and practice exercises like those used in the IELTS Speaking test
- lncludes pronunciation exercises Exam tips and test practice in every unit plus a full practice paper at the back of the book .
- Build your vocabulary with the topic-based vocabulary work at the start of every unit.
- Written by an experienced IELTS tutor
'The organisation seems simple and clear... helpful both to the class teacher or student using it for self study ... appropriate selection of topics ... Good balance of practice, exemplification and exam advice (tips, technique). I particularly liked some of the tips on preparation - e.g. P. 17 Task 6 or p. 39 Exam technique.' John Palfery, Teacher at English Language Teaching centre, University of Edinburgh, September 2011
About the AuthorKaren Kovacs is a DELTA-qualified teacher with a Master's degree in Linguistics, and works as a lecturer at Bath Spa University, where she prepares students for their IELTS exams.
Link download from mediafire :
- Because of DCMA notification, we have to remove this content